发布时间:2024-07-21 09:33:38    次浏览
出国旅游,即使没有一口流利的英语,了解一些常用的旅游英语口语也是很有必要的!今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些酒店退房的英语对话,希望这些实用口语会对大家有所帮助!
Receptionist: Hi there. Are you checking out now?
接待员:您好。您现在退房吗?
Kane: Yes, sorry. I know we're a few minutes late.
凯恩:是的,对不起,我知道我们迟了几分钟。
Receptionist: That's no problem. It's always really busy at check out time anyway.
接待员:没关系。反正退房的时间都挺忙的。
Kane: Oh, really. The last hotel we stayed at charged us for a late check out.
凯恩:哦,是吗?上次我们住的那家宾馆因为我们退房迟了一些就收费了。
Receptionist: The hotel isn't booked this week, so it's not a problem. How was everything?
接待员:这周宾馆没有预订出去,所以没关系。您这里一切还好吗?
Kane: The room was great. The beds were really comfortable, and we weren't expecting our own fridge.
凯恩:房间很不错。床真的很舒服,我们也没想到会有自己用的冰箱。
Receptionist: I'm glad you liked it.
接待员:对您的满意我非常高兴。
Kane: The kids were disappointed that the pool wasn't open this morning, though.
凯恩:但是,今天游泳池没有开,孩子们非常失望。
Receptionist: I apologize for that. We can't get a cleaner in any earlier than 10 am.
接待员:我对此表示道歉。我们上午10点前没有清洁工清扫。
Kane: Well, we had a nice swim last night anyhow.
凯恩:不过昨天晚上游泳感觉还是很不错的。
Receptionist: Will you be putting this on your credit card?
接待员:您用信用卡结账吗?
Kane: No. I'll pay cash.
凯恩:不,我用现金结。
Receptionist: OK. So the total comes to 4, including tax.
接待员:好的,包括税金在内一共是134美元。
Kane: I thought it was 9 even. That's what they said yesterday when we checked in.
凯恩:我想平均下来应该是129美元。这是昨天我们开房间的时候服务员告诉我们的。
Receptionist: Yes, but there is an extra room charge on your bill.
接待员:是的,但是在账单上还有一笔额外的房间费用。
Kane: Oh, I forgot. My husband ordered a plate of nachos. Sorry.
凯恩:哦,对了。我先生点了一份玉米片。不好意思。
Receptionist: No problem. So...from 0, here's your change. Now, I'll just need to ask you for your room keys.
接待员:没关系。收您140元,这是找您的钱。现在请您把房间钥匙给我。
Good mornin,sir.May i help you? 早上好先生,需要我帮忙吗?
Good morning,I'm leaving today.May i settle my hotel bill now? 早上好,今天我要离开.我现在想把在酒店的账单付了可以吗?
Your name and your Room number,please? 请告诉我你的名字和房间号好吗?
Jack Burns in Room 9102. 杰克伯恩斯9102室
Did you have your breakfast? 你有吃酒店提供的早餐吗?
Yes. 是的。
Have you used any facilities since then? 那你曾使用过酒店设施吗?
No 没
Just a moment,please.I'm preparing your bill...Sorry to have kept you waiting.Here is your bill,RMB 1550 Yuan in all,including 10% service charge.Please check it. 请等一下。请检查一下.我准备您的帐单...对不起,让您久等了。这是您的账单,人民币1550元,包括各方面10%的服务费。
That's right. 对的
You have paid a deposit of RMB 2000 Yuan,haven't you? 你已支付2000元存款,对吗?
Yes.Here is the receipt. 是的,这是收据。
Thank you.Here is the invoice and your change.Have a check.please. 谢谢你,这是你给的发票,请检查。
It's quite all right.Thank you. 相当不错,谢谢你。
You're welcome.We hope you will enjoy your journey. 不用谢,我们希望你能喜欢你的旅程。
A:Hello,this is Mr. Smith in Room 502. Please send up a bellboy. I'm checking out. What time is checking out time?
A:喂,我是502室的史密斯先生。请派一位服务生上来,我要退房了,退房时间是几点?
B:Checking out time is twelve. Guests will avoid an additional days room charge by checking out on time.
B:退房时间是12点,请准时办理退房手续,以免增加一天的费用。
A:It's nearly 12:00 now. Will I be charged extra?
A:现在将近12点了,我要额外付费吗?
B: We won't charge any extra if you'd vacate the room by two o'clock.
B:如果您能在两点钟之前搬出去,我们就不额外收费。
A:Thank you very much. May I leave my baggage here until Thursday?
A:非常感谢你,我可不可以把行李寄放在这儿直到星期四?
B:Yes. We can put it in our storage room.
B:可以,我们可以把行李放到我们的储藏室去。
A:Will there be any extra charge?
A:要另计费用吗?
B:There will be no charge on baggage left by guests who have checked out.
B:退房房客的行李可以免费保存。
A:I see. Please prepare my bill and I will be down to pay it.
猜你喜欢:
1.关于入住酒店英语对话
2.办理入住酒店英语对话
3.关于酒店入住的英语对话精选
4.关于酒店情景英语对话
5.酒店办理入住英语对话带翻译